Anti-oxidants, Detox, Cleansing agents and Digestive aids
Making your own by Vinegar’s by soaking your choice of fruit in a good quality apple cider or wine vinegar for about a week; adding some sugar, boiling for an hour, straining and keeping the bottle in the fridge for months.
I did find the drinking vinegars to be a refreshing alternative to heavily sweet juices or corn syrup-laden mixers.
Ingredient (a approx 900ml vol. bottle)
- 3 lemons, washed and air dry
- 400ml distilled white vinegar
- 350gm brown rock sugar
Right- Click and download the Recipe Card
- Slice lemon thinly. Break brown rock sugar into halves.
- Place the lemon and sugar alternately into a dry and sterilized glass bottle, ending the last layer with sugar. Pour in white vinegar to submerge everything. Seal tightly. Place the container in a cool dark area for at least 1 month before consuming.
- With a clean dry spoon, scoop 1 tbsp lemon vinegar and add into a glass of 300ml
First serving in the morning before breakfast and second serving after dinner.