Before you begin.
Organize your MIND and your life will follow.
Transcript: This is designed to help Coaches when speaking to our clients about what to expect from Personal Purposefulness Coaching. Here is a summary of the WHOLE MEETING PART 2
- Commitment: The key to following through when you’re committed to change is to fight off your fear of failure.
Purposefulness Teacher 0:00
Influence creates success or failure. We left off by discussing that it’s possible to have a $500,000 to 1 million dollars income, but not have the mindset or connections for that level of living.
Balance is needed to maintain your well-being.
2. Even in our modern age of cell phones and social media, In particular, purposeful relationships are crucial to build and sustain a successful life.
When you go to the next level, you must master not only your mindset but your relationships. One of the things we look at is the people, places, and the issues that we connect to. We train ourselves to create MINDFUL connections.
3. Evacuating- Self–reflection is the key to developing purposeful living: it allows us to look neutrally at our thoughts, feelings, emotions, and actions. Through this practice, we dig deeper, to question the direction we are traveling. Take your self-reflection to the next level with our GAP analysis.
Bring every area UP in your life, rather than just ONE area. Gap analyzing is used to elevate leadership steps that you might have missed or are weak in.
Gap Analysing allows you to be able to see gaps in your client’s life. Our goal is to use our STEPS to fil those GAPS to achieve wholeness.
3. Re-train your thoughts. The best way to form a new habit is to tie it to an existing habit, experts say. Look for patterns in your day and think about how you can use existing habits to create new, positive ones.
To move to the next level we retrain your thought life, retrain your habits and responses, then evaluate and disconnect from your past culture and plug into your future culture.
4. Adapting to a new culture. An adaptable mindset has proven to be a great measure against change – creating one for yourself can make it much easier to embrace disruption and adapt to it.
Changing to a purposefulness Leadership culture creates a NEW BODY experience. ( Creating your new mind, Your new body, and Your new soul.)
5. Retain your mind- What is always the first step in solving a problem? Admitting that there is a problem. An acknowledgement of the blind spots that we all have because of the way our brains are wired.
Change from a culture of emotionally-driven actions to a culture that is more deliberate and analytical.
In the new culture of thinking, emotions are filtered out and logic is allowed to take over.
And for all those who are THINKERS who are just coming into purposefulness, real change will ONLY happen when you realize your thoughts are too low for the opportunities that are in front of you.
5. Balance- One way to move towards the balance of thinking, doing, and being is through mindfulness, a stress-busting presence practice that helps you get the most out of each moment. Mindfulness improves focus and concentration, which supports efficiency, and also deepens compassion and connection, which allows you to fully engage in life.
6. Correction: It takes 20 days to break old habits and 20 days to form new ones
You need people around you that CHALLENGES you. Personal growth is important to become successful. If you need to grow personally we will challenge you to change your associations.
For all those who are doers challenge your clients, your actions. If you want a more successful life, you have to think twice about your actions and go against the grain of what you have previously done.
And for those of us who are connectors, we must connect to like-minded people. Don’t misuse people, opportunities, and things or it will pervert the relationship; Abuse. Is defined as Abnormal use. To use someone or something in a way, that was not intended is perversion.
ANYONE can pervert opportunities.
Stop recreating the exact same experiences by using broken templates. Instead, make a conscious decision that you want more. You want more from life than what you see around you.
If you hold on to your past, you do so at the expense of your future and your opportunity.
If you want more from life than what you see around you, you have to unplug from the OLD templates around you. and plug into a SUCCESSFUL template.
Elevate your life by understanding and applying the secrets of SUCCESS, which is to focus on the purposefulness of everything in your life.