OUR BEST HAIR CARE PRODUCTS WITH CLAY
Want to try clay in your hair care routine? It’s possible now! Here are six hair clay products to check out if you’re interested in getting your hair clay on. When used in conjunction, these hair care products can help instantly purify oily roots and hydrate dry lengths without weighing hair down for beautifully fresh, flowing hair from root to tip. Our clay hair care collection is formulated with three refined clays and deeply absorbs oil at the root while rehydrating dry length.
- THICK- Carrot + Clay Hair Mask for MEN & WOMAN- designed for thinning hair
- INTENSE-Mango + Clay Hair Mask -Intense healing for hair
- DRY- Carrot + Avacado + Clay Mask-heal and strengthen dry and brittle hair
- OILY- Sesame + Clay Mask- Deeply clean hair and scalp treatment
- CURLY- Hibiscus + Carrot + Clay – Restore damaged from heat and neglect
- REVIVE – Beets + Avacado Seed + Clay -Deeply moisturize distraught hair back
What it is: A deep-conditioning hair mask treatment that reduces dryness, enhances softness, improves manageability, and restores moisture.
Hair Type: ALL TYPES
Hair Texture: Medium and Thick
– Fights Frizz, Enhances Softness and Shine, Moisturizes Curls
– Carrot: Are effective in combating hair loss, as they offer vital vitamins to your hair, making it thicker, shinier, longer and stronger
– Clay: Reduces dryness and frizz and aids in detangling.
– Banana: Moisturizes and adds shine and softness.
What else you need to know: Unlock the intense moisture benefits of this 96 percent biodegradable formula by wrapping your hair in a warm towel and then sitting under a steamer or wearing a plastic cap.
(Do NOT use a metal bowl or spoon, as the metal will activate the clay.)
- Step 1- I recommend a hot oil treatment first. ( recommended by not necessary )
- Step 2- 3-6 ( based on the length of your hair ) tablespoons of the hair mask, and 3 tablespoons of water in a ceramic, plastic, or glass bowl.
- Step 3- Mix to the desired thickness. ( I prefer it to be like cake mix)
- Step 4- Stir vigorously until the consistency until smooth.
- Step 5- Make sure hair is detangled and damp.
- Step 6- Apply the mixture to hair in sections, making sure to cover the scalp, roots, and ends.
- Step 7- Once the mixture is all over the hair, cover the head with a shower cap, and wait for 30-45 minutes.
- Step 8- Wash mixture out very carefully. Focusing on the scalp and hard to reach areas of hair. If possible rinse hair multiple times to ensure all of the hair treatment is out. Follow up with a conditioner of your choice.