- 8 oz. Castor oil Infused with Tumeric
- Body Wrap that can be used 30 times
You can lose inches with our castor oil infused with Tumeric. It also boosts fat metabolism by improving bowel movement. It can alleviate the problem of water retention in your body and help you lose weight. This is a secret weapon that with continued use will HELP YOU SHED POUNDS.
When placed on the skin, castor oil infused with turmeric will enhance circulation and promote healing of the tissues and organs underneath the skin. Some alternative medicine practitioners also use castor oil packs to improve liver function, relieve pain, reduce inflammation, and improve digestion.
The idea is to keep castor oil on a piece of cloth on the skin for 30- an hour with a heat source to stimulate lymph and liver function. Unlike some “detox” methods, this is not said to have any negative side effects and there are many accounts of people who noticed immediate better sleep, more energy, and clearing of skin symptoms.
NOTE: It should not be used if pregnant or struggling with a medical condition.
The beauty of a castor oil pack is you can place it where benefits are needed:
- Using on the right side of the abdomen or the whole abdomen is thought to help support the liver and digestive system.
- Place directly on strained joints or muscles to reduce inflammation. (Note: This is not as a substitute for medical care but to speed healing of minor injuries that don’t need medical attention)
- Or try on the lower abdomen to help with menstrual pain and difficulties.
- Infused castor oil
- a wrap-around pack (or large piece of cotton flannel that can be used 30 times or ace bandage that can be used 4 to 5 times) or plastic wrap (not optimal)
- hot water bottle or heating pad
- Container or plastic bag – For storing the oil-soaked flannel between uses
- old clothes, towels and sheets – castor oil does stain!
- patience (most difficult to find!)
The easiest and least messy option I’ve found is the castor oil pack kit from here. It has the castor oil, cotton flannel, and a non-messy wrap-around pack that removes the need for plastic wrap and has kept mine from leaking at all.