Conducting Coffee Enemas at Home
Ensure you have proper supplies, including organic, air-roasted coffee. The more you perform coffee enemas at home, the easier it becomes to hold the enema for 12 or more minutes, especially if you deliver the coffee slowly. If you experience periodic peristaltic contractions of the colon, continue holding the enema through each contraction if you can do so comfortably. If you feel significantly strained or feel any form of pain, go to the toilet, allow the enema to be expelled, and start again. When performing the coffee enema, take in 1 cup to 1 quart at a time and hold for 12-15 minutes. Coffee adds an additional level of therapy to your colon cleanse by assisting your liver and gallbladder.
- Use one quart of filtered water with one tablespoon to one cup of brewed, organic, air-roasted enema coffee for this colon-cleansing solution.
- Hold the coffee enema solution for 12-15 minutes after you have taken all of the coffee solutions into your colon.
- Once the time has passed, sit on the toilet and empty.
Coffee Enema (Colon Hydrotherapy )
- Course: MEDICINE
“Coffee Enemas are a well known, proven and effective way to naturally detox the colon and liver of accumulated poisons and toxins, leaving you feeling refreshed, energetic and calm. It is a natural pain reliever as well and has been used by Dr. Max Gerson and practitioners worldwide in reducing pain in patients, as well as creating renewed health overall in the body.” – PureLife Coffee Enemas
- 1 Sesson
- Preparation: 5 min
- Cooking: 20 min
- Ready in: 25 min
- You'll need to have organic enema coffee, filtered/purified water, an ultra-fine stainless steel sieve, and a 4-quart stainless steel saucepan. It is not recommended to use an aluminum saucepan or tap water. The ultra-fine sieve is important because you don't want to have coffee grinds in the enema coffee, which will happen if you don't use the correct sieve. Remember use 2 tablespoons of coffee per quart of water
- In a 4-quart stainless steel saucepan. Boil 32 oz of distilled water in a stainless steel pot. Bring to a boil for 20 minutes. let this cool for 30 minutes. This is for your Glyco-thymine Enema. Add the four tablespoons of Glyco-thymoline to the water and use as an enema. Directly after using the coffee enema. ( recommended but not required)
- Add the organic enema coffee and filtered/purified water to your saucepan and bring to a boil. Once it comes to a rolling boil, set the timer for 5 minutes and let it boil. Once the timer is finished, reduce the heat to low/medium, set the timer for 20 minutes and let it simmer. When the timer is finished, remove the saucepan from the stovetop and allow it cool completely before using it. Trust me - this is very important. Do not attempt to take the enema coffee directly from the stove to perform a coffee enema while the coffee is still hot. It should be warm to the touch.
A simple Google search will show you what harmful toxins are in tap water, like lead, mercury, pharmaceuticals, fluoride, and chlorine just to name a few.
Did you know that finished water can contain up to 59 different pesticides? Groundwater can contain up to 51 different pesticides and even bottled water can contain up to 11 different pesticides.
That’s just pesticides and not lead, chlorine or pharmaceuticals.
You do not want to use or introduce toxic and contaminated tap water for this detoxification procedure.